Microsoft Office - Certificate
The Certificate of Achievement: Microsoft Office is designed to provide students with the basic skills to work with this popular application suite, which has become an integral part of many jobs.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Students will acquire the skills needed to use the software packages contained in Microsoft Office.
To earn this certificate, students must meet the following requirements:
- Complete all required certificate courses with a C (or P) or better.
- Complete at least 1/3 of the program courses at Mission College to establish residency.
- Requirements here apply to the current catalog year and are subject to change. Visit DegreeWorks in My Mission Portal to view requirements based your catalog year.
- Not all classes are offered each semester.
Required Core Courses:
|CAP 033A||Word Processing - Course 1 (3.0 Lecture)||3.0|
|CAP 033B||Word Processing - Course 2 (3.0 Lecture)||3.0|
|CAP 045A||Introductory Microsoft Project (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|CAP 045B||Intermediate Microsoft Project (2.0 Lecture)||2.0|
|CAP 046D||Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|CAP 046E||Intermediate Microsoft Powerpoint (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|CAP 062B||Introduction to Microsoft Excel (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|CAP 063B||Intermediate Microsoft Excel (2.0 Lecture)||2.0|
|CAP 071E||Microsoft Outlook (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|CAP 081B||Introduction to Microsoft Access (1.0 Lecture)||1.0|
|Total Required Units||18.0|
Career opportunities include the following: business information worker, executive secretary, and executive administrative assistant.