Beginning Computer Skills (Noncredit) - Certificate
Register via Mission Portal
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will use touch keyboarding, students will use application software and the
Internet to search a subject, create a document, and send an email.
- To earn this certificate, students must complete the minimum required courses with
a grade of C (or P) or better.
Core Curriculum Courses (Required)
||Learning the Keyboard Noncredit (NONCREDIT)
||Computers Simplified for Beginning Learners Noncredit (NONCREDIT)
|Total Required Units
|Total Required Hours
- Computer and technology knowledge
- Reliability and discretion.
- Ability to "make things happen"
Select Jobs in the Field
- Office manager
- Sales associate
- Office assistant
- Human Resources Coordinator
- Assistant Manager
- Administrative assistant / specialist
- Legal Secretaries