Project Coordinator Certificate of Acheivement
Project Coordinator - Year Up
Total Required Units 22.0
The Certificate of Achievement - Project Coordinator offers a multidiscipline program
of business, computer application and communication courses. Also, this program has
a comprehensive internship that provides students with on-the-job training in the
field of project management. This certificate will lead students to an entry-level
position in project management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Students will apply the project management techniques, skills and tools to successfully
complete a project on schedule, within budget and meet the customer's objectives.
- Students will display their written and oral communication skills with a variety of
- Students will identify, analyze and solve business problems utilizing several different
software packages (MS Project, MS Excel).
Meet the Following Requirements
- Complete all required certificate courses with a C (or P) or better.
- Complete at least 1/3 of the program courses at Mission College to establish residency.
- Requirements here apply to the current catalog year and are subject to change. Visit
DegreeWorks in My Mission Portal to view requirements based your catalog year.
- Not all classes are offered each semester.
Required Core Curriculumn Courses (22.0 Units)
||Introduction to Business Computing Laboratory (1.0 Lab)
||Fundamentals of Project Management (3.0 Lecture)
||Introduction to American Business (3.0 Lecture)
||Business Communications (3.0 Lecture)
||Agile Project Management (2.0 Lecture)
||Introductory Microsoft Project (1.0 Lecture)
||Intermediate Microsoft Excel (2.0 Lecture)
||Interpersonal Communication (3.0 Lecture)
|Work Experience (WRK 300GW)
||1.0 - 4.0